At MSD Inc, we understand that the mechanical systems in a building play a critical role in creating comfortable, productive, and energy-efficient spaces. Our team of specialized mechanical engineers is dedicated to providing turn-key design solutions that integrate mechanical, building automation controls, electrical, plumbing, fire alarm and security systems into the building designs and applications. Our mechanical designs are developed with our client’s best interest in mind, committed to providing energy-efficient mechanical designs that support our clients’ short and long-term facility assets.
Our process begins with an evaluation of existing site conditions and the completion of design load calculations. This allows us to select the appropriate equipment and design the complete system into our custom-engineered BIM model. BIM stands for Building Information Modeling, it’s a process of creating a digital model of the building that includes all the necessary data about the building elements and systems.
After the BIM modeling is completed, our team conducts a GMP (Guranteed Maximum Price) with NTE (Not To Exceed) cost analysis, with value engineering propositions supporting good, better and best solutions for client approvall. This ensures that the ideal design criteria is achieved, while maintaining budget parameters. Once the project is accepted, and value propositions have been selected the BIM model is finalized by our Mechanical Engineering Team. Our Engineering team coordinates our final BIM model with the building architectural, structural, and trade applications.
Our capabilities include:
- In-House Licensed Professional Engineers: MSD Inc has professional engineers that are licensed to work in the field of mechanical engineering, thus providing quality design, engineering, and project management services in-house.
- Turn Key Solutions for New Systems, Redesign, and Retrofit: MSD Inc provides turnkey solutions for new mechanical systems, redesign of existing systems and retrofitting of old systems.
- Comfort, Ventilation, Process HVAC, Plumbing, and Piping Systems: MSD Inc provides design, engineering, and installation services for systems that keep buildings comfortable, well-ventilated and efficient, this includes process HVAC, plumbing, and piping systems.
- Energy Efficient HVAC Management and Solutions: MSD Inc provides solutions that improve energy efficiency of HVAC systems, this includes system design, equipment selection, operation and maintenance.
- VRF System-Design & Installation: MSD Inc provides design and installation services for Variable refrigerant flow systems, including brands like Mitsubishi, Daiken, LG.
- Pool/Spa Dehumidification Systems: MSD Inc provides design, engineering, and installation services for pool and spa dehumidification systems.
- Geothermal: MSD Inc provides design, engineering, and installation services for geothermal systems that use the earth as a source for heating and cooling.
- Steam and Hydronic Systems: MSD Inc provides design, engineering, and installation services for steam and hydronic systems that use boilers and piping to heat and cool buildings.
We understand that every building is unique, and that’s why our team of experts works closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and requirements. Our goal is to provide sustainable and efficient systems that support your facility and allow your teams to be confident, productive, and comfortable. If you’re looking for a partner that can help you create a building that meets your specific needs, please contact our team today!
MSD creates spaces that support your facilities with efficient and sustainable systems, allowing your teams to be confident, productive and comfortable. Specialized Mechanical Engineers in integrating turn key mechanical, electrical and plumbing solutions into your building designs and applications. This process consists of evaluating existing site conditions, completing design load calculations, equipment selection, and designing the complete system into our custom engineered BIM model. Following completion of BIM modeling, cost analysis are completed and presented for client approval, showcasing schematic design, ensuring the design criteria are achieved. Once the project is accepted the BIM model is finalized by our Mechanical Engineering Team and coordinated with the building architectural, structural, and trade applications.
- In-House Licensed Professional Engineers
- Turn Key Solutions for New Systems, Redesign and Retrofit
- Comfort, Ventilation, Process HVAC, Plumbing and Piping Systems
- Energy Efficient HVAC Management and Solutions
- VRF System-Design & Installation -includes Mitsubishi, Daiken, LG
- Pool/Spa Dehumidification Systems
- Steam and Hydronic Systems
- Dust Collection Systems
- Chilled Water Systems
- Make-up Air Systems
- Custom Air Handling and VAV Systems
- Specialty Piping and Ducting Systems
- Drainage Waste and Vent Systems
- Stormwater Systems
- Domestic Water Distribution Systems
- Gas Systems